Josh and I take a photojournalist approach to weddings. What we mean by this is that we are photographing what is actually happening on your wedding day, in an artistic way, without interfering. Our experience allows us to be really good at anticipating the moments of the day & to be in the right place at the right time. We aren't taking ‘candids’ at your wedding, we are photographing the events of the day carefully and with creative skill. We take a relaxed approach to photographing the two of you, and your wedding & family groups; focusing on expression and composition over exacting poses. The images you will have from your wedding day will express the celebration of your marriage in an authentic and artistic way and bring back the feelings of anticipation, joy, and excitement that you experienced.
All the Love starts at $2390 and includes:
- Ongoing wedding consultation.
- Wedding coverage by two experienced and creative photographers. This is our 13th 'season'.
- Online viewing, sharing and ordering of your wedding images with password protection.
- An artfully designed wedding album including 75 storytelling images. It will be finished and ready for pick up approximately 8 weeks after your wedding. We have three great album styles to choose from.
- Ten 5x7 or 8x10 Wedding Prints.
- Digital Disk with Photographers Release
- Travel within 60 miles of our office to wedding location.
Custom quotes available.
"When Sara and I were planning our wedding, I could not understand spending a lot of money on a photographer, but I can say now it was the best money we spent on the wedding. We had some friends over last weekend that had not seen our wedding album yet, well they loved it. Actually, one of the friends got married in September, their "Album" if I can call it that was not even close to the quality you put together for us. As a tight wad, I am comfortable to say if I had to do the wedding over again, Josh and yourself would be priority one. Flowers, I still don't get that one, and Party favors - total waste."
- Thanks again, Jim
Please email, call, or fill out our online form to see if we have your wedding date available. We generally book weddings 9-18 months ahead of time. Dates remain open until we receive a signed contract and a $500 retainer from you.
Policies for Family, Children, & Senior Sessions
We take the utmost care in creating and delivering beautiful art worked images for your home. All of our policies are in place to allow you the best possible experience with our studio and to deliver quality products.
- You can reserve your session time with payment of your session fee. For families, we have three fun session types; The Design Session, The Annual, and The Perennial (Birthday Session). We fully guarantee our work and if you are not satisfied with your images at the time of your ordering appointment we will reschedule you another session or refund your reservation fee.
- You will view and order your images at the studio, so please have all decision makers present for the ordering appointment. It is good if you can schedule this appointment when you can come without your children, the whole thing is a little boring for them.
- All images come with retouching. If you have specific retouching requests or would prefer none at all, please tell us during your ordering appointment. Our 5x7 & 8x10 gift size prints include dry mounting; if you do not want them mounted for framing, please be sure to mention this at your order appointment.
- A deposit of half your balance is due at your order appointment. We accept cash, check, or credit card payments.
- For clients who are out of town or absolutely cannot make it to the studio for a viewing appointment, we will place your images on-line with a $500 reservation fee, which will apply toward your order. Images will be on-line 14 days. There will be a $25 fee to extend your viewing time.
- All of our images are copyrighted and are protected under Federal Copyright Laws. Please respect our livelihood and protect our work.
The clothing you choose for your session is very important. Below are some tips based on the type of session you are booking.
*We always recommend that you choose something that compliments your eyes!
Choose something comfortable; taking into consideration the location of your session, the time of year, & the weather. Consider the location in your home that you plan to display your family art work. Keep it simple and coordinated.
Fun colors and patterns can be great. If we are photographing your children together they should coordinate. Barefoot is best whenever possible!
6mo to 2yr; think of cute bloomers or diaper covers & fun hats along with adorable dresses & comfortable clothing. Bare feet.
Newborns- Definitely down to the diaper (or bare bum), no clothing necessary.
Be sure to choose clothing that others feel is flattering on you. Consult with your parents or a trusted friend about your choices before your session. Always, always choose at least one top that is your eye color! Bring something that truly reflects your personality/interests. Think of hats, glasses, scarves, dresses, & ‘props’ that tell about you. We do not do the typical sports-type portraits of the past. Bring your football, baseball glove, or athletic shoes and we’ll do something creative with them. Make sure your fingernails and toes are manicured, they will show.
All sessions include a Clothing and Design Consultation. We can do this over the telephone or you can meet with Vicky at the studio or in your home. Please allow 1 to 1½ hours for your session.
Seasons Photography is unique in family and children's photography because we work mostly outdoors or in your home. We love the variety of different environments and conditions that allow uniqueness for each family’s portraits.
Your family session will include whatever group or individual poses or arrangements you would like. We do not limit the poses or number of individuals to be included.
We can plan your session to be at your home, your cabin, a park, a place that is significant to you or that we have permission to use, or we have a few little treasures of our own that we have access to!
We have some totally new design ideas and wall displays that will be so unique and fun for your home. Think of having beautiful, creative images of your family as artwork in your home! Ask Vicky to help you see how you can use photography to decorate, she has a Degree in Interior Design. When you pick up your artwork it will be tailored for you, finished, and ready to install in your home.
Reservation Fee is $125 for the Design session, $95 for the Annual session ($125 for lg family gatherings or reunions), and $95 for the Perennial session & an 8x10 print.
Please be sure to schedule your child’s session at a time that is good for them. Mornings are often the best time. Be sure they are rested & have full bellies (avoid sugars and caffeine) for their session. Please don’t offer them food during their session.
When Vicky works with children, she photographs them as they truly are with all their sass or shyness & silly, adorable expressions. She will talk with them, tease them, & do whatever it takes to get them to feel comfortable with her and the camera. Please resist the temptation to tell them to smile and “look at the camera”. Don’t bribe them, threaten them, or make promises you don’t intend to keep -they respond with pouting & tears, or cheesy grins. It seems the less focus we put on the fact that they are being photographed, the better. We want your child to have a fun experience. Sometimes we just have to follow their lead! Vicky works with equipment that allows her to follow younger children around and move quickly for the most fun and artistic images.
Gallery Wraps and Books are great ways to enjoy the portraits of your children and wait until you see our beautiful, Made-in-America, photo purses and our NEW Organic Bloom frames!
Reservation Fee is $95 for the Perennial (birthday session) & includes an 8x10 print. Plan about 1/2 hour for this session.
Vicky loves the miracle represented in a newborn baby. If she had to do something else, she would want to be an OB nurse. Vicky is very comfortable and has a good rapport with new Moms. Her ability to put you at ease as she works with you and your baby in this intimate setting will make this session very special. Natural lighting is her favorite.
Have Vicky come to the hospital before you leave or your home within one week to photograph your new baby. You may also choose to come to the studio. They change so quickly and you can’t go back to those first days ever again. We cannot guarantee availability for hospital sessions, but if at all possible we will try to arrange a time to come to your room. If you have a scheduled birth, we will reserve a date and time for you.
We have some really great session and product offerings for your baby’s first years. Just to name a few; we have books, wall collections, gallery wraps, image boxes, & Whimsical frame options. There are some really great ways to decorate your nursery and child’s bedroom with photographic art.
Session Fees for your hospital or in-your-home session are $125 and include an 8x10 print. Or, choose the Bloomers Newborn session with our custom Made in Italy Heirloom Book for $398 (includes session and 8x10 print).
This is an outdoor session at a location of your choice within 20 miles of our studio. Choose from Park, Old Farmstead, Urban, Your Home or Cabin, and any other location we can come up with.
We offer three Session Packages to choose from ranging from $478 to $998. These sessions include a digital yearbook for your school, a viewing/ordering session in our studio, Facebook files of all images ordered, Gift Prints, and options for Framed Portraits and a custom Heirloom Book of 25 favorite images. Contact us for detailed pricing and Al la Carte options.